How to Start and Launch Your Podcast
The idea of launching a podcast can be daunting and there are many pieces to the puzzle. This course is designed to guide you through each step of the process so you can confidently know you're not going to miss anything.
This Course is for You If:
- You've been considering the idea of starting your own podcast but the whole process seems intimidating or overwhelming
- You don't know anything about the tech side of starting a podcast
- You have no clue what the first step should be and you just want someone to tell you exactly what you need to do
Some Things Included Are:
- A downloadable Podcast Launch Checklist to make sure you don't miss a step
- A glossary of the most commonly used terms in the podcasting industry
- A breakdown of the common misconceptions or myths around podcasting (including whether or not you can actually make money from a podcast)
- Guidance on creating the items you'll need to start your RSS Feed (and what an RSS feed is)
- Submission guidelines for three of the top podcast platforms (including iTunes)
- Guidance on what to include in your podcast description, intro, and outro
- Resources including the top tools and services every podcaster should know about
- And much, much more!
What if You Want Extra Guidance? I've Got You Covered!
I get it. I'm sometimes hesitant to purchase an online course because I'm afraid I'll go through the whole thing and still have questions.
While this course is designed to give you everything you need to launch your podcast yourself, I do understand you might want a little extra guidance and attention.
Luckily, I have a solution for this!
My Podcast Launch Consultation package gives you direct access to me so you can ask all of your questions and launch with confidence.
BONUS: Students who complete this course receive 50% OFF my Podcast Launch Consultation package!
About the Podcasting Industry
Common Beginner Podcast Terms
Misconceptions and Myths
Picking Your Podcast Topic, Format, and Frequency
Module 1 Survey for Beta Testers
Creating the Basic Information for Your Podcast
Module 2 Survey for Beta Testers